Dr Mandy Bromley leads on Igniting Minds change management programmes. She is an Organisational & Leadership Development professional with a deep understanding of change management, talent, teams and organisations gained in over 20 years’ global experience with multi-nationals Cadbury Schweppes & Unilever; enhanced by a Masters in Organisational Consulting; Masters in Psychological Coaching & Doctorate in Business Administration. Recognised for working in a collaborative and systemic way her extensive experience means that she is optimally placed to advise in an integrated way across strategic OD agendas.
- Partnered with the Supply Chain leadership team to design change initiatives to create a differentiated and more competitive Supply Chain (70, 000 employees); resulting in being recognised by Gartner as the No 1 FMCG Supply Chain
- Partnered with the leadership team on the change management of a major global re-organisation of the R & D function across 6000 employees; this included organisational reconfiguration, re-designed jobs & significant cultural change around working practice
- Identified, designed and delivered a global change initiative to work more effectively between geography & category interfaces. Developed a scalable model for use by HR across the global organisation. Established methodology for on-going team coaching for leadership teams
- Designed a simplification of the Unilever Operating Framework, specifically looking at principles and archetype structures for Unilever Operating companies; thus, leveraging it for competitive advantage
- Developed an enhanced approach to culture change by paying attention to the less tangible aspects eg role modelling, alignment and engagement used across a number of strategic activities
- Improved diversity in Supply Chain (30% female) through a deep dive inquiry into the drivers of diversity and the subsequent implementation of a Diversity change programme including the development of a female leaders’ programme; Inclusion workshops to 3000 managers, & activities around attraction & retention. Mentored participants post the programme.
- Developed global process and organisational business model & a change methodology to support a major SAP implementation. Working with local HR / Change teams (USA, Japan, Australia) to support project implementation including: stakeholder engagement, user readiness, job design, training and education